Sign in if you already have an account.

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Race Information

Date:   Saturday • October 25, 2014
Race Start:   9:00 a.m.
Location:   Carriage Crossing, Collierville TN 

Carriage Crossing is located at 4674 Merchants Park Circle,  Collierville, TN 38017.

Race Day Schedule

7:30 am Race Expo Opens
7:45 am Survivor Breakfast
8:15 am Honorary Chair Intro, Entertainment & Aerobic Warm-Up
8:20 am Survivor Photo
9:00 am 5K Co-ed Run/1 Mile Family Fun Walk
9:45 am Timed Runner Race Winners Presentation
10:20 am Presenting Sponsors Presentation
10:45 am Kids for the Cure® T-Shirt Design Winners Presentation
10:55 am Team T-Shirt Design Competition Winner Presentation
11:00 am Survivor Recognition & Entertainment

Important Note:  The Race starts promptly at 9 a.m. - late starters will not be allowed on the course.

Early Bird Registration Fees - Deadline is July 15, 2014.

Adult  $25
Adult Timed  $30
Sleep in for the Cure  $25
Kids for the Cure® (2-5 years old)  $10
Kids for the Cure® (6-12 years old)  $15
Kids for the Cure® Timed (6-12 years old)  $20



  • Register Online using the buttons above to Start a Team, Join a Team, or Register as an Individual.

  • Mail-In Registration: Click here to download the paper registration form.

  • Register In-Person at our Affiliate Office.

    CarreFour at Kirby Woods
    6645 Poplar Ave., Suite 211
    Germantown, TN 38138
    (Located in the West Court)


  • Donate Online to a Participant or Team using the button above.

  • Donate by Mail by mailing your completed Donation Form along with your donations.

    Click here
    to download a Donation Form to make a donation to a participant or a team.
    Click here to download a Donation Form to make a general Race donation.

  • Donate In-Person at our Affiliate Office.

    CarreFour at Kirby Woods
    6645 Poplar Ave., Suite 211
    Germantown, TN 38138
    (Located in the West Court)

Sleep In for the Cure®

Out of town on Race Day? Work nights? Or just want to Sleep In? Support Komen Memphis-MidSouth from home! For $5 (per registration/shirt) we can mail your Race T-shirt (be sure to choose this at registration) OR you can pick up your shirt at our Race Store. 


Volunteers are the lifeline of the Memphis-MidSouth Affiliate. By assisting with outreach, education, office-based projects and special events such as the Race for the Cure®, volunteers significantly contribute to our mission to eradicate breast cancer as a life-threatening disease. We value our volunteers and we want to be able to give you all the tools and information you will need while working with us. 

Click Here
to for more information on becoming a volunteer.

Survivors' Celebration

Enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the Survivor Pavillion. 

Zeta Tau Alpha and Bank of America are the official Survivor Recognition Program Sponsors of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®



Emotional. Memorable. Motivational. I AM THE CURE is Komen's new rallying cry encouraging women and men to take an active role in their breast health. The program speaks to the importance of early detection -- the best defense against breast cancer -- and provides simple, action-oriented messages that Race participants can take home and put into practice. Listen for the cheers as you walk or run and JOIN IN! 

Click Here
for more information.

Whose Life Are You Running For?  Participate in the 22nd Annual Susan G. Komen Memphis-MidSouth Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!

With the financial support of local companies and individuals, we are able to provide $680,000 in services for the 2013-14 year in our community.   Since 1993 the Komen Memphis-MidSouth Affiliate has provided over $8.9 million in direct grants to breast health service providers in our community. 

For every dollar that Komen Memphis-MidSouth Affiliate raises, 75% stays here in our community for local breast health care programs.  The remaining 25% goes to breast cancer research.  The Memphis-MidSouth Affiliate of Susan G. Komen has contributed over $2.2 million to breast cancer research.

Your sponsorship enables us to continue our mission to eradicate breast cancer through educational programs, support groups,  screenings, diagnostics and treatment. Your contribution enables us to continue our research and keep working to find a cure.  Your support enables us to save lives.  Together We Make An Impact!